After graduating from a Masters at Exeter University, I immediately joined the Accenture Graduate Scheme in 2010. Allured by the prospects of international travel and working with FTSE 100 companies, I eagerly upped-roots to London. In 2014 I moved from Accenture to PwC to focus more on the people and organisation side of consulting, rather than technology.
My career in consulting has enabled me to develop a range of experience in designing and implementing people, system, process and structural changes that enable more effective and efficient organisations. In doing this I have grown a wide understanding of good practice across multiple sectors including: Industrial Products, Energy, Retail, Government and Defence.
Throughout my career I’ve been fortunate to work on a range of international programmes, which have taught me to be open-minded and understanding of different styles and cultures. My global highlights include:
- 4 months living in Abu Dhabi working with a French/UAE team to design a trading entity for an Energy company
- 1 year managing an offshore Indian team of 12 and working with a 3rd Party German vendor, to deliver a new global payment system on behalf of a Dutch retailer
- Delivery of training to a global sports retailer in Germany
- Developing a global behavioural change programme for an Swiss insurer that was rolled out to 4,000 personnel
- 2.5 years working in partnership with American construction firms Bechtel and CH2MHill, as part of a Defence transformation programme
I always jump at the opportunity to buddy, mentor and manage people as sharing experience and developing others is something I really value. Over the last 18 months, I’ve also been empowered to take on lead roles which has given me a unique opportunity to learn and grow.
In my spare time I enjoy travelling, exercise and socialising with friends and family.